Digital Marketing Intern
Internship Opportunity at Cellcolabs
We are hiring a digital marketing intern to help support our mission to make stem cell therapy available for all. Join Cellcolabs to help us disrupt the healthcare industry by delivering the next generation of cell therapies.
- Operational Excellence: Plan and execute Cellcolabs’ web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns. Ensure that each is at the forefront of creativity and is adjusted towards Cellcolabs’ target groups. This also means that you are responsible for implementing marketing plans, coordinate with various teams to ensure that campaigns are executed smoothly, and monitor the results to identify areas of improvement.
- Strategic Mindset: Help construct our digital marketing strategy so that Cellcolabs can deliver on its promise to make stem cell therapy available to all. This may involve tasks such as identifying new marketing channels and tactics to try and continually thinking about ways to improve the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Analytical thinking: Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and asses against our goals (ROI and KPIs). This includes conducting keyword research, optimizing website content for search engines, and tracking and analyzing the performance of search campaigns.
What would the world look like if we had a medicine that could treat chronic diseases and the frailty of an ageing population? Studies have shown that stem cells can regenerate damaged or diseased tissues, reduce inflammation and modulate the immune system, promoting better health and quality of life. In short, stem cells have the potential to be the antibiotics of the 21st century. However, stem cells are outrageously expensive and unavailable, making progress slow. That’s why Cellcolabs was founded in 2021.
Cellcolabs is a biotech impact start-up on a mission to use advanced cell therapies to usher in the next generation of healthcare. We are achieving this by producing high-quality stem cells (mesenchymal stromal cells) at unparalleled scale. We are providing the cells to researchers and clinicians all over the world, and we are also on the way to sponsor several clinical trials and partner with various biotech and pharma companies.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a company that has a positive impact on the world, Cellcolabs is a perfect fit for you. We believe that our work can help improve the lives of billions, both through prolonging the healthspan and by curing chronic diseases. As an intern at Cellcolabs, you will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and challenges, learning from experienced professionals and gaining hands-on experience in digital marketing. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the mission of making stem cell therapies available to everyone.
Who are you?
- Preferably in your last or penultimate year of studying a BSc or MSc in digital marketing or another related field
- Dedicated to excellence: to always deliver work of top quality and feel pride for your work
- Enjoy teamwork: Cellcolabs is a small start-up, and your work will often have synergies with different functions at Cellcolabs
- Preference will be given to candidates who are ambitious, creative, and have a passion for making a positive impact in the world.
We need you to help up our digital presence!
If this application sounds interesting and if you think you would be a good fit for this position, please fill in the form below or send a Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org